The Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge area is known as the Gateway to the Smoky Mountains and receives nearly 15 million visitors per year. Trip Advisor ranks Gatlinburg and nearby Pigeon Forge among the 20 most popular vacation destinations in the country.
- Centrally Located, Within an 8 hour drive of 75% of the U.S. population.
- Economical Escape, Considered a safe, affordable family destination. Typically impacted less by a slower Economy.
- Wedded Bliss, The second most popular wedding destination in the USA (after Las Vegas).
- Attractions. Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Dollywood, Splash Country, Ober Gatlinburg, Soaky Mountain Waterpark, The Island in Pigeon Forge, and many more.
- Laurel Estates is located on Gatlinburg’s Historic Arts & Crafts Trail. See over 100 artists and craftsmen in 8 mile loop of shops, studios, galleries and eateries. Purchase handmade memories of your visit to the Smokies.
- According to USA Today "76% of visitors to the area will return within one year, and 32% will come back within six months."
- USA Today has named Gatlinburg as the nation's top fall destination for 2023.